OTS Guardian Full Face Mask
The OTS Guardian Full Face Mask comfortably meets the demands of commercial and professional divers, and is comfortable for recreational diving as well.
- Removable 2nd stage for easy cleaning and storage (can’t be used w/o mask)
- Made of a one-piece, non-rigid silicone skirt combined with injection-molded, high-impact, glass-filled ABS plastic frame and regulator housing
- A double face seal and slightly smaller oral nasal cavity to fit most faces
- Equalization occurs through a nose block.
- Air flow is directed up over the visor to eliminate fogging and through one-way valves in the oral nasal pocket to reduce CO2 retention.
- 2nd stage comes off the right shoulder and uses a standard LP hose
- Includes a communications port for easy installation of a Buddy Phone® or ear/microphone assembly to connect an OTS Diver Communications Unit such as the Aquacom® SSB-2010
- Includes OTS Mask with integrated second stage, OTS’ Ambient Breathing Valve®, Mask Bag, and LP hose
- Does not include regulator first stage, gauges, or backup second stage.