No products in the cart.
The AIDA 3 is for people who have experience diving. Completing the AIDA 2 course is a prerequisite to the AIDA 3 certification. This course will instrumental in bringing all aspects of your freediving abilities to an advanced level.
- Improve your technique and confidence to dive longer, deeper, and more comfortably. Learn how to dive safely with the difficulties and hazards from water pressure at increased depths.
- Learn how to plan and implement specific training routines to use with a similarly experienced buddy to build your conditioning for freediving during training sessions.
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of freediving concepts and physiology. This course explores deeper into the concepts introduced in AIDA 2, as well as many new concepts.
Course Structure over four days:
- Three theory sessions
- Two pool sessions
- Four open water sessions
Course requirements to be qualify for certification:
- 55m distance underwater (DYN)
- 2:45 stationary breath hold time in water (STA)
- 24m depth (CWT)
- One final exam, with a minimum passing score of 75%
The full price of the AIDA 3 course is $700, covering the following:
- All course materials (AIDA 3 manual, presentation slides, exams)
- AIDA certification fees
- Pool entrance fees
- Low student-to-instructor ratios
What to bring:
Students are expected to bring the following:
- Proper wetsuit for open water diving
- Gloves and socks for open water diving
- Weight belt with weights
- Dive computer
Please contact Diveworld for rental options at a special AIDA 3 rate. Students will be responsible for transportation between locations, although carpooling with other students or the instructor could be arranged if needed.